This morning the girls and I had to take the public transit bus to school today (our car is in the shop) when we left the house it wasn't raining. But when we were waiting for the bus at the bus stop it started down pouring. I brought along a umbrella but that only goes so far when there is horizontal rain coming right toward your face. So our girls went to school soaking wet. Everything from their hair to their backpack was drenched. I felt bad but there was nothing I could do. This morning was the only morning we didn't have a ride to school and of course it had to rain cats and dogs! After I dropped the girls off at school, I walked over to the shops (shopping mall) and ran some errands and got some more umbrellas. I figured we will need them in the next couple of months.When I finally got home after all that, I changed out of my wet clothes and got on my iPad and noticed that my cousin, Marsha Mattson (Harty) was online. So I gave her a ring. I got to chat with her, my Aunt Rainey,and got to see Marsha's newest little bundle of joy, Isabella. She is so cute and has dark hair just like Uncle Jack. It was so great to hear their voice and see them even though they are thousand of miles away. After I got off of Skype with Marsha, I Skyped with my sister,Carla. It's so funny how your day turns around after you talk to family. We miss all our friends and family back in the states. So if you ever want to Skype or FaceTime, msg me on Facebook and we can work out a time to get online and chat.
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment